We asked Bren why we celebrate July 4th. His reply was, "So we can blow stuff up!" The boys had a great time with their little cousin Audrey Nicole while we watched the Layton City Parade, ate yummy food and watched the fireworks!
A great ending to a fun day--watching the pros blow stuff (fireworks) up!
3 comments:
Gina (Taylor) Mason gave me your blog address. You look great! You'll have to check out my blog. I'm just learning how and need to update it.
Hey, McDs we love your blog. We are so glad that we can download your pics. We love seeing all you have done this last few months. Love, Gramma and Poppa
Gina,
Well-done! I love the blog, you have done a great job. The pictures were great, it looks like the fam was having a good time as usual. I love you guys,
Cher
Post a Comment